How to setup Corporate Gmail in Android Email App without Gmail App
Here are steps which can guide to setup Google email account in Android Email App without Gmail App. Here I mentioned Google Email account which is Corporate Gmail account with corporate domain name.
1) Open Android email app
2) Select other
3) Enter email address and password for email account e.g Email Address : email@example.com and Password: xyzabc123
4) Select POP3
5) Enter pop3 servername, In case of gmail enter “pop.gmail.com”
6) Select Security Type as “SSL” or “SSL (Accept all certificate)”
7) Enter port no: 995
9) Enter smtp servername, In case of gmail enter “smtp.gmail.com”
10) Select Security Type as “SSL” or “SSL (Accept all certificate)”
11) Enter port no: 465
good article thankyou
Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. I enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing.